1. To manually award/remove points log into the admin console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your screen.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users" then select "All Users".
3. Select the account to which you would like to award/remove points.
4. Click on the “Add/Subtract Points" button under the points total.
5. Enter the reason for the awarded/removed points in the description box. And use the arrows in the "Points" tab to adjust the total number of points. When finished select “Save”.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to award points. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.