1. Log into the Admin Console here, or sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” located at the top of your page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Venues" then select “New Venue”.
3. Search for your venue by filling in the address boxes on the right side of the screen.
4. Define the venue parameters using the blue geo-bubble and sizing fingers, then select "Create".
5. Once you have created your venue, click the “Save” button, and your venue will be added to your organization's event calendar.
|Venue Name||The name of the venue (ex: Football Stadium)|
|Address Line 1||Address line 1 for your venue|
|Address Line 2||Address line 2 for your venue (optional)|
|City||The city your venue is in|
|State||The state your venue is in|
|Zip Code||Your venue's zip code|
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Venue" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to create venues. Your organization's administrator can give you this permission.