This article will help show you how to add and remove users from your teams.
1. Log in to the admin console here, or you can sign in, and click on “Open Admin Console” at the top of your “Spotlight” page.
2. Using the main navigation bar on the left, click on "Users", then select “Teams”
3. Select which "Team" you would like to add or remove user's.
4. To add a member, click on the "Add User to Team" button located in the "Team Members" box on the right on the team page, then search for the user you would like to add.
5. To remove a user, click on the "X" beside the name of the person you would like to remove, in the "Team Members" box on the right side of the team page.
Heads up! This action requires the "Edit Users" permission. If you do not have this permission you will not be able to create users. Your organization's administrator has the ability to give you this permission.